Booking the Mural
For information about availability and exhibit costs of this 10 ft x 12 ft ready to hang canvas mural, please contact: Beth Sauerhaft.
Where does the mural travel?
Since the mural's opening in 1997 at the Oakland Museum Garden, "Who Holds the Mirror?" has been exhibited nationally at:
- Colleges and Universities
- Cancer Organizations
- Health centers and Public Health Departments
- Adult literacy and ESL programs
- Women's groups
- Community Centers
- Environmental and social justice organizations
- Cultural centers
Supplemental materials to accompany the mural:
- Who Holds The Mirror: The Mural, Oral Histories and Pedagogy of the Breast Cancer Oral History Action Project by Beth Sauerhaft and Marty Williams